We are in the process of finding the best and most optimum platform to stream videos. For now you can find us on YouTube if you just search for Acan Journal. We are also on Vimeo as user AcanJournal. Click on any of the links below to view the episode on YouTube.
- 1701 The Manhattan Project: How to & How NOT to make a Manhattan Cocktail
- 1702 Ice: The importance of pure water and ice.
- 1703 Ice Molds
- 1704 Whiskey & Whisky: Scotch, Bourbon, Rye, Japanese & Irish
- 1705 Scotch Whisky
- 1706 Craft Beer
- 1707 Tiki in Aruba (fruits, syrups, secret ingredients, rum), its not tiki if it does not have a secret ingredient
- 1708 Pappy Thanksgiving
- 1709 Rhum, Ron & Rum
- 1710 Mini Travel Bar
- 1711 Champagne, Prosecco, Sparkling Wine
- 1801 Hot Toddy: Wintery weather calls for warm cocktails
- 1802 Flasks: Choosing a practical flask for your needs.
- 1803 Pappy Birthday: Celebrating some milestone birthdays with Pappy Van Winkle 20 year old Bourbon.
- 1804 Glassware: The importance, shapes, sizes, when to use or not use.
- 1805 St. Patrick’s Day: The importance of drinking responsibly.
- 1806 Blind Taste Testing: How to conduct a blind tasting.
- 1807 Tiki Culture: The American imagination of a cult following.
- 1808 Shakers: Shapes, styles, sizes, how to use one to make cocktails.
- 1809 Leftover Wine: Don’t throw it away!.
- 1810 Fruit Juice Prep: How to prepare citrus fruit juices for cocktails.
- 1811 Mai-Kai: A visit to the country’s oldest, largest, last standing Polynesian Restaurants.
- 1812 Wine Tasting: How to taste, compare, contrast.
- 1813 Headhunter Cocktail: In memory of Anthony Bourdain
- 1814 Barware Essentials: What you really need to get started, and what you don’t
- 1815 Columbus Day: Time to make the wine!
- 1816 Acan Journal: Help us to secure our own YouTube Channel.
- 1817 Tiki Techniques: Fire & Flames
- 1818 Special Thanks & Travel Tip: Special thanks for helping us secure our channel, we offer a travel tip