AMERICAN – PUBS, BARS, TAVERNS, BBQ, ETC.
- B-Lux Grill & Bar – Gourmet burgers, craft beer you can only find here, this is the place to come when in the Poconos.
- Blackthorn’s Pub – Refined Irish pub fare
- Bluff City BBQ – Some of the best ribs I’ve ever had.
- Chestnut Cafe – Buffalo Fries, need I say more?
- Cloverleaf Tavern – Voted Best Craft Beer Bar in the Northeast 3 consecutive years in a row.
- Hobby’s Delicatessen – One of the oldest, best and last Kosher delis in Newark NJ
- Hot Rods BBQ – Casual BBQ with a great affordable whiskey selection.
- Jamie’s Cigar Bar – Smokes and good food.
- Lambs Club – Craft Cocktails and fine food in Times Square by Iron Chef Zakarian
- Leone’s Montclair – Great Italian food with reasonable prices
- Morris Tap & Grill – Creative & Innovative Pub Cuisine
- Prime 13 – Wood fired steaks
- Smokey Joes – The Best BBQ in Aruba I can find
- Yellow Plum – Great food and unpretentious craft cocktails.
- Zinburger – It might be a chain but its fantastic food done right
- China Paradise – A Polynesian slice of paradise now gone.
- Hunan Taste – A retro Tiki and Polynesian paradise
- Kenko Sushi – Fresh, creative, delicious
- Kimchi Smoke – (BYOB) My all time favorite Korean BBQ place.
- Mr. Chu – My favorite Chinese restaurant.
- Penang – Maylasian Fusion
- T.S. Ma Chinese – Not your typical Chinese cuisine
HISPANIC & SOUTH AMERICAN
- Costanera – Awesome Peruvian cuisine
- El Tapatio – (BYOB) As close as you are going to get to authentic Mexican cuisine in these parts
- Garibaldi Peru Mex – Yes, its a pizzeria too, but don’t laugh, this is a gem
- La Havana 59 – A little slice of Havana prior to 1959.
- Martino’s – (BYOB) One of Jersey’s oldest Cuban family owned restaurants
- Mojito’s Cantina – Slip into a little slice of Havana
- Riviera Maya – A casual place for Mexican food
- Seabra’s Marisqueira – Slip inside for a taste of Portugal
- Basto’s Gold Churrascaria – Probably the best in Joao Pessoa, Brasil
- NAU – Finest Seafood in Northeastern Joao Pessoa Brazil
- Brookside Diner
- Linda’s Pancakes & Pizza – Best breakfast in Aruba
- Original Pancake House
- Park West Diner
- Train Diner
- Antik – Greek cuisine
- Don Pepe II – Never disappoints!
- Valença – Authentic Portuguese
- Xunta – BYOB (Bring your own booze), and experience authentic Spanish Tapas
ITALIAN & SICILIAN
- Amore Mio – Best Pizza in Aruba
- Decca – Great innovative Italian in Louisville Kentucky
- Del Posto – The only 4-Star Italian Restaurant in the USA.
- Eataly – An Italian marketplace masterpiece.
- Gianni’s – Aruba’s Best Italian food
- Keste – Best Pizza in Manhattan, my cousin from Sicily says so.
- Miele’s – Italian Classics Since 1953
- Woodstack Pizza – Craft cocktails and great food
- Panevino – Really good Italian food without the heavy pricetag
- Patsy’s Italian Restaurant – Frank Sinatra’s Favorite, not to mention hundreds of other celebrities.
- Orange Squirrel – Some of the best food food I’ve ever eaten out
- Salug0 Bistro – (BYOB) Eclectic Italian Cuisine
- Sortino’s Italian Kitchen – Kalahari Resorts, Poconos